Friday, February 14, 2014

Morning Run

Morning Run


Nike activewear
nike.com


Nike athletic shoes
$150 - keller-sports.com




CamelBak BPA Free eddy Water Bottle - .75L Clear
target.com



Hey guys!
So I was making new sets on Polyvore and I figured I should show some to y'all! So this set is what I would wear on a Saturday morning run or just on a busy day running errands. I love to have my water bottle to stay hydrated and a headband (monogrammed of course!) to keep the hair out of my face. I also love to listen to music when I run and totally block out the world. I always keep my iPhone with me to communicate with my friends and it is also my source for music when I'm exercising. I hope y'all like this Polyvore and I'll definitely be posting more like this in the near future!
xoxo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment