Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What to Pack in Your Tote

Hey guys!
So sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I got home super late and had tons of homework. I wanna talk to y'all about what to pack in your tote or school bag. This is more based towards college students who go to one class at a time instead of being stuck in a school for 8 hours going to 7 classes all in one day.
1. Where are you going to put all your stuff? You have to pick a bag that is functional. To be functional, it doesn't have to be ugly. I like using my large Longchamp Le Pliage tote. It carries so much and is super cute!
2. Start with the big stuff! I put my MacBook Pro in my bag first. Of course I have a sleeve on it to protect my laptop... And you can probably guess what designer my laptop sleeve is. Kate Spade of course! It protects it while making it look super cute!
3. Stay organized for your classes and pack a binder! I like binders from Russell + Hazel because they're really toughly made and easy to color code with.
4. Now I can't do anything without having a planner. I like planners from Sugar Paper LA. They're so cute and affordable. I also love using Lilly Pulitzer planners if you need a little more structure than just a notebook.
5. On top of my planner, I keep a small notepad for just jotting things down. You can get a solid color and monogram it or Lilly Pulitzer ones work super well. 
6. You gotta write with something! I keep a small pencil case in my bag at all times. There's nothing worse than getting stuck with nothing to write with. I have a small Longchamp pencil case now but I'm looking to upgrade to a monogrammed pencil case from a local boutique. You know what else makes really good pencil cases? Kate Spade cosmetic bags! They're the perfect size and shape for some pencils for class.
7. I don't like letting my phone run free in my bag... It may be crushed under something. I like to keep it in a wristlet or pouch. For this, I like to use Lilly Pulitzer phone wristlets... They're made for phones after all!
8. I don't know about you, but I can't see anything far away without my glasses. I keep mine in a hard case so they don't get smushed. 
9. A small cosmetic bag. I like to bring some Chapstick or lipgloss, some mascara, moisturizer and extra hair ties in case of an emergency! Even if you need to touch up on your makeup, it's good to always have a little beauty kit with you. 
10. A small snack. I always like to have a little bit of food with me. Whether it's a protein bar or some goldfish, as long as I have something to eat. I don't like to spend all my cash on vending machine food so having a snack really saves me until lunch time!
I hope this helped you pack for class and organize your things!
xoxo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment