Monday, May 19, 2014

Airport Essentials

Airport Essentials

Airport Essentials by anelloaudrey featuring a memory foam bed pillow

Hey guys!
I know, 2 posts in one night! Trying to make up lost time with y'all. So I figured I'd do an airport essentials video since it's almost summer and lots of people travel in the summer.
The first thing I like to have with me on the airplane are some hair ties to keep the hair out of my face. A neck pillow is essential for sleeping on long flights. The only way I can pass time on international flights is by reading a good book, like Looking for Alaska. I keep my cards and some money in a small Louis Vuitton Key Pouch. I do some schoolwork and watch netflix on my iPad. In my makeup bag I keep some eyedrops for dry eyes, face wipes to get the oil off my face or to moisturize them, small toothbrushes to get icky stuff out of my teeth, BB Cream to moisturize and add some color to my face, and EOS lip balm for dry lips. I also keep headphones to listen to music and a backup battery for my phone if I run out of juice. I get super hungry on flights and airplane food just doesn't cut it. Usually I bring an energy bar or some sort of small, healthy snack. In order to see, I pack my eyeglasses… not being able to see signs would be kinda inconvenient. I can't go anywhere without my iPhone 5. Last but not least, is a scarf to keep me warm and socks to throw on when I kick off my shoes.
I hope this helps when you're packing for your next vacation!
Leave a comment down below some things you need in your carry-on.
xoxo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment