Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break Essentials

Hey guys! I am so excited for spring break! There's nothing big I have planned, but maybe a beach day or tanning on the docks. I want to show y'all the things I keep in my beach bag on a normal summer day.


  • Not Your Mothers Beach Spray. This spray for your hair is super necessary for a day on the beach. I like spraying it in my hair when I get out of the water to add some texture so my hair isn't so flat and gross looking.
  • Bikini. Of course you gotta wear a bikini to the beach! I love the bandeau's from Victoria's Secret. They fit so well and they aren't too expensive so you can collect them! Not to mention, the colors and patterns they have are so cute!
  • Maybelline BB Cream. This is a must for a day in the sun on the beach. It has SPF 30 so it protects while providing some coverage for your face.
  • Extra t shirt. I like to bring an extra t shirt with me in case I just wanna get the sun off my shoulders but not completely go back up to the condo.
  • Tervis Tumbler. It gets hot on the beach! I like bringing my own cup so I'm not confusing gatorades or coke cans with other peoples.
  • Makeup bag. I bring a makeup bag down to the beach with me to hold my BB cream, my face sunscreen and some lip balm. I also bring some cooling beach spray and deodorant when I start getting sweaty.
  • Beach towel. When I lay down to tan on the beach I lay out my beach towel so I'm not directly in the sand. Having a beach towel for when you get out of the water is a good idea in case you need to dry off and go somewhere.
  • Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen. This is the best sunscreen I have ever used! It is not sticky or oily and it protects so well!
  • Mini Jambox by Jawbone. I'm all about the music! I love having a speaker so I can hear my music and jam out under the tent on the beach.
  • Monogram baseball hat. This is such a great item if you don't like having the sun on your face all day and not to mention it's super cute!
  • Ray Ban Aviators. Going to the beach without sunglasses is near impossible. It is so bright out there and you gotta protect your eyes! I think the blue lenses are super cool and chic.
  • Tory Burch flip flop sandals. Have you ever walked through hot sand? Yikes! Its painful! I love having cute sandals to wear down to the beach so I don't burn my feet.
  • A snack. I get so hungry! I have to keep a snack with me or I would not be very happy. It doesn't have to be anything big, just something to hold me until lunch.
  • Longchamp Le Pliage large tote. This is probably one of the greatest bags you will ever purchase. It fits so much stuff and it is super tough because it is made out of nylon and leather. 
I hope y'all have a fun and safe spring break!
xoxo,
Audrey

P.S. Check out my post "Beach Day" for a close up of my essentials and links to purchase them!

No comments:

Post a Comment