Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day on the Docks

Hey guys! It has been sooo long since I've posted. I really apologize. I have been so busy with my family, crew, and school. So, I thought I would start back on the right foot with an OOTD from Sunday. There was actually an airshow where I live (military jets put on a show for the public) and I went out on my boat to watch it from the water.
So you may have seen this photo before if you follow me on Instagram. My white button down in from H&M and is really light and airy and perfect for summer. My navy blue shorts are actually lace and I got them recently at J. Crew. Of course I'm wearing my navy and gold Jack Rogers (when am I not wearing them?) and my gold Michael Kors watch. To top off the outfit, I threw on my blue monogrammed hat from Marley Lilly to keep the sun off my face (even though it was kind of a dull day). This outfit is super comfy and you look super put-together. I'll put below some other pictures from my day on the water!
Hope y'all liked todays outfit!
xoxo,
Audrey



No comments:

Post a Comment